Superrevel ships worldwide! Feel free to email us at [email protected] with questions on shipping to specific destinations.
- We check your order and cut the fabrics.
- We print the design you have chosen.
- Your order is tailored and sewn.
- Once ready, we package it and ship it.
- Your order arrives at its destination.
- Shipping cost may vary depending on your shipping country. The tracking number may not work depending of your country.
- If you have issues with the tracking number, before contacting us, once your order has been shipped, we recommend waiting at least 5 days and contacting your local post office (for instance USPS in The USA). Provide them your tracking number. Your local post office is in charge of delivering your order to your shipping address.
All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Though we cannot predict what your particular charges will be, you could contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s custom policies. Any Packages returned due to customs fee not paid, will be refunded minus the cost of shipping as Store-Credit.
Please keep in mind that your garment or garments are Made to Order. Hand cut and made just for your order. This process starts as soon as your order is placed and may have a processing time of 3-5 business days or 5-15 business days before it ships.
If there is an issue with your shipment, i.e. if your garment arrives in damaged condition, please notify Superrevel ASAP.
You have 5 days to report any issues with shipping, after that time it is not possible to report shipment issues.
To pay by credit card, please select this payment option in the payment order and enter your details.
If you have Afterpay account you can use it to pay the amount of the order in 4 Installments Interest Free.
If you have PayPal account you can use it to pay the amount of the order either by credit card or the prepaid system.
Superrevel reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on the website fishikii.us (modifications on products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time.
Washing machine: Maximum temperature 104 ° F
Dryer: Do not use dryer
DO NOT use bleach
- AfterPay is unavailable for any orders trying to purchase a Gift Card
- US Credit & Debit Cards are only accepted with AfterPay
- AfterPay is unavailable for International Customers at this time.
- Only orders that range from $35 – $1,000 will have AfterPay available as a payment method during checkout.
- 4 Total Installments. Payments are every 2 weeks.
- Follows our regular Return & Exchange policy which may be found here: Returns/Exchanges
If a frequently asked question is not listed, please refer to the AfterPay Help Center direct topic links below:
- Getting Started with AfterPay
- Managing your AfterPay Account
- Managing AfterPay Orders
- Log In & AfterPay Account Access
- ID Verification
- Contact AfterPay
When will my first payment be taken?
Shoppers in the US will be asked to make the first payment at the time you create an order. This will be 25% of the total order value. This will be clearly communicated to you prior to you confirming your order.
Can I make a payment early?
The PAY NOW button in your AfterPay account lets you make a payment any time before an installment is due, but your remaining installments dates will stay the same – unless you choose to pay these early too!
If you would like to bring your installment dates forward, you can submit your request here but it has to be more than 24 hours before an installment is due.
Does Afterpay have an automatic payment system?
To make it easy for you to stick to your payment plan, Afterpay provides automatic payments.
This means they take your next installment from your preferred card on the due date. They will always send you reminders before an installment is due, so you just need to make sure that there is enough in your AfterPay account for that installment and they do the rest.
If an automatic payment fails, they’ll try and collect your installment from any other cards you may have on your AfterPay account. If they still can’t collect or you don’t have any other cards saved to your AfterPay account, they’ll let you know straight away and give you until 11 pm the following day to make the payment.
If your payment is still outstanding then you’ll be charged an $8 late fee, which they hate doing, if you’re worried you won’t be able to make a payment, please contact AfterPay directly to see if they can help work something out for you. (855) 289-6014 Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 7 PM.
Alternatively, you can always make payments manually on time or early – by clicking on the PAY NOW button in your AfterPay account online or in the App.
What happens if I can’t make a payment?
Afterpay is committed to making sure you stick to your repayment plan because they lose money every time they have to chase a missed payment or a late fee.
That’s why they consider every purchase application before they approve that purchase and assess whether you will be able to repay. And that’s why they are always sending you reminders when a payment is almost due.
If they approve a purchase and you still get into trouble, (which can happen to the best of us!), they will immediately contact you to see if they can help.
If you are facing hardship, they have hardship policy that allows us to work with you to get you back on track.
As soon as you miss a payment, they will immediately stop you from making any further purchases with Afterpay. This is because of AfterPay’s commitment to the high standards they set themselves for responsible spending.
They give you till 11 pm on the following day to make your repayment and then you will incur a late fee for a missed payment that is not resolved. This will be an initial $8 and a further fee of $8 if the payment is not made within 7 days.
To protect you, AfterPay’s late fees are capped and will never go higher than 25% of the price of the item you purchased.
This means they can stop people deliberately taking advantage of Afterpay, and stop you from going into further financial difficulty.
And this way you have an incentive to stick to your plan, so you never lose control of your money.
Why have I been charged a late fee?
You have been charged a late fee because you missed one of your scheduled payments.
You can make this payment by logging in to your AfterPay account or by following the link in one of the notification messages you’ve received from us.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty and worried you can’t make your payments, please contact AfterPay directly at (855) 289-6014.
They want to get you back on track as soon as possible and they certainly don’t want you getting into further financial stress. That’s why if you have an overdue payment they won’t let you buy anything else with us until your AfterPay account is brought up-to-date.
It is also why they cap the late fees at 25% of your purchase price.
Any refund other than the full order amount is considered a partial refund.
- Afterpay will automatically update the shopper’s payment schedule by reducing the installments or processing a refund back to shopper’s card where required.
- The refund is applied to the 4th installment first, then the 3rd installment and so on.
Example: If the order value is $100 and the shopper has paid 1 installment of $25 then in case of a partial refund ($60 for this example) Afterpay will cancel the shopper’s 4th and 3rd installments of $25, and reduce the 2nd installment to $15.
Any refund which is of full order amount is considered as a full refund.
- Afterpay will automatically cancel the shopper’s payment schedule so that the shopper is no longer charged for the order.
- If the shopper has made any payments Afterpay will process a refund back to their card.
For example: If the order value is $100 and the shopper has paid 2 installments of $25 then in case of a full refund Afterpay would cancel the installment 3rd and 4th and process $50 refund (i.e. $25 X 2 installments) back to shopper’s card.